Friday 23 April 2010

Embarrassing Moments


Well I'm about to drop myself in it again! Today @mediocre_mum suggested I took a look at a post by Urbanvox and add my embarrassing moment.


Well I have so many to choose from it's difficult. Most people, thanks to @beachhut81 know about the Easter that I went to church with my skirt on inside out. My delightful son waited until it was all quiet and then asked me, very loudly if I knew. I spent the rest of the service trying to pull my top over the label at the back trying to disguise the fact.


Then of course there was the time I was breast feeding my first child. I was in my own home and the only person there was my mother in law. Normally I would leave the room and go discreetly feed my child but my mother in law said not to worry. As I released myself from my top my boob took on a mind of it's own and squirted milk across the room and over my mother in law. Now that was embarrassing.


It was more embarrassing as it had happened a few months after another incident that my mother in law was present at. I was pregnant at the time and out shopping with my mother in law. We were returning to the car park laden with shopping. The car was parked on the roof so we went up by lift. As I stepped out the lift there was a ping and within seconds my knickers were around my ankles. Now as I was pregnant it wasn't exactly easy to see what had happened but I knew by the sudden lack of ability to walk that something was wrong. My mother in law looked and almost wet herself laughing. I took a step forward , gave a flick of my foot and watched my knickers fly threw the air. They landed neatly on my shopping and I then ran to the car.

This story may have stayed between you me and the gate post or at least my mother in law and myself but she found it so funny that she told everybody when we got home.


There, that's 3 cringe worthy moments in a lifetime full of minor mishaps. I hope it has amused you slightly.

3 comments:

  1. haha oh dear!!

    those MIL moments made me do literal LOLs!!

    I think the knicker one has to be my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. slightly??????
    I ams till laughing!"!! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha, love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete